[TYPO3-mvc] Your experiences with the memory consumption of extbase + improment suggestions?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Feb 5 18:19:20 CET 2010

Hi Franz,

I'd love to do some benchmarking and memory improvements of Extbase -
but I don't have time yet to do so. I hope that we find the time at
t3board, but I'd need an extension which has a high memory footprint.

Would you be willing to share your extension with me so we can have a
look at it? It won't be during the next three weeks, as I am currently
preparing for exams, but I hope on the snowboard tour or a little after
we can make this work :)

Greets,
Sebastan