[TYPO3-mvc] Your experiences with the memory consumption of extbase + improment suggestions?

Denyerec denyerec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:42:27 CET 2010

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:24:04 -0000, Franz Koch
<typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de> wrote:
> I lately had to raise the memory limit to 128 MB for a page only
> displaying a few articles, probably having a total of 80 objects (taking
> all relations into account).

I wonder if this is the cost of having a feature-rich and high level
framework to support the site, or if there is something more sinister
afoot with respect to memory and CPU performance? I know just recently
Symphony released updates that made a huge difference to the req/sec speed
of their framework, with FLOW3 (And therefore bits of Extbase) not yet in
Beta, I wonder if it is still too early to be expecting optimal
performance?

Regards,
Denyer

-----