[TYPO3-mvc] Your experiences with the memory consumption of extbase + improment suggestions?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Feb 4 18:24:04 CET 2010

Hi list,

I just wanted to start a topic about your experiences with the memory
consumption of extbase. I lately had to raise the memory limit to 128 MB
for a page only displaying a few articles, probably having a total of 80
objects (taking all relations into account). So it actually shouldn't
even be a problem for a 32 MB setup, right? So I wonder why the dev
server is complaining about not enough memory. Unfortunately I can't say
much about the server as I only have FTP access :(

What's you're experience? Do you have tricks to keep the memory usage low?