[TYPO3-mvc] creating nodes in FLUID - how to?

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Thu Feb 4 16:40:06 CET 2010

On 04.02.10 14:51, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Franz Koch schrieb:
>> Hey Masi,

>>> I wanted to move the stuff outside of the tab widget to make it work
>>> in any tag/widget. It's
>>> probably only a matter of syntax to have dynamic tabs in the tab
>>> widgets, but the same could would
>>> be needed for the accordion and so on.
>>
>> right - but all those widgets could be base on some abstract iteration
>> widget that's also providing a standardized iterator-object for use in
>> the child nodes (like the one suggested for the f:for viewHelper).
>
> Yes. If there is no other way sub-classing or helper classes will have to do the job. But the node
> generating "template" view helper would be fancier :)

Yes, I also think it's not enough to just repeat child nodes, other
widgets might have to build dynamic ViewHelpers (of unknown type and
quantity).
I started a similar thread in flow3-general ("(FLUID) Assemble
TagBasedViewHelper manually"), and so far it seems that this is not
possible with fluid out-of-the-box ...

- Michael