[TYPO3-mvc] Lost again or my problem with mapped tx_dam

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Feb 4 16:11:23 CET 2010

Hi,

> Ok after playing around with that i found out that the category get
> loaded. In my view i can output the category/ies title.

That's because extbase is already injecting the related categories for you.

 > So my only
> problem is, that i can't the constrains on category in my query.
>
> So tx_dam and tx_dam_cat is already connected but i can't filter with it.

well, your query doesn't know about the MM-table. AFAIK
$query->equals('property',$value) is only checking the value of the
current DB table, not automatically resolving any JOINs or relations.
You have to do this by hand AFAIK.