[TYPO3-mvc] collecting (state) info in FLUID

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Feb 4 12:45:11 CET 2010

Hi!

Another question that arose from the widget ideas is how can I collect extra information to be used
in and possibly outside ouf FLUID.

I'm thinking of JS code that needs to be added before or after the generated HTML snippets. Of
course I can add as many SCRIPT tags I want to, but just one (or two) will make a shorter and
possibly faster page. Where to put the data and where to render it? Perhaps with a dumb view hellper
that simply renders the collected JS code? But at least in the BE I would want to use the JS APIs to
do that.

But equally important is the fact that I need to load some JS libs to do anything useful. And maybe
I need some init code in the HTML header. How would I set that?

Masi