[TYPO3-mvc] Manually dispatching a request and calling an action controller inside an extbase called action controller

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Feb 3 22:02:12 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

>>> Is there a workaround or a solution to this? Or should I may consider
>>> calling the checkout steps in another, better way?
>>
>> by default fluid is passing every directly outputted variable through
>> htmlspecialchars.
>
> How do I use FLUID then in a non-HTML context? Like plain text for mails.

I only read that statement from Sebastian some time ago. Maybe have a
look at the blog example and the RSS view there - you can add a
"type=txt" parameter or so - that might also trigger the rendering
context and thus the processing of the parameters, but I'm not sure -
haven't had a too deep look at FLUID yet.