[TYPO3-mvc] Correct mapping of tables and fields via Typoscript

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:42:43 CET 2010

Thanks a lot for your information.

Some days ago I also tried to reorganize some TS
inside my new extbase extensions, and wondered, that
this is not working:

plugin.tx_myext_pluginname {
	settings {

Unfortunately the defined settings won't be available
inside the controller of the desired frontend plugin.

This works:

plugin.tx_myext {
	settings {

Wondering if it is possible to somehow have a better
solution for structuring a lot of TS; imho the first
snippet above would be cool to use.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Thomas