[TYPO3-mvc] ControllerAction dispatched twice

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:21:43 CET 2010

Probably some kind of error occurs and the extbase action controller
executes the default 'errorAction' method, which will redirect to the
last called action. This would recall your method, which will maybe
result in executing the method twice and sendind the two mails.

Have a look at the errorAction() method and debug there. YOu could
also write an own error action if you need it.

Thomas