[TYPO3-mvc] Problems in fetching database records

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Wed Feb 3 15:54:06 CET 2010

Hi,

   I had made a custom extension that creates some records in backend and
need to display those records in FE. The values got stored in db, but
problem is with fetching records from db. I am using typo3 4.3.1 along
with extensions extbase and fluid. I had taken blog_example extension
as reference to build my extension.The messages in foreach loop in
template is rendered in FE .ie, if there are 3 records created in BE, 3 messages(hard code in html) are getting in FE. But the 3 database record values inside
foreach loop in template won't getting in FE. Please let me know, if needs any
clarifications from my side for understanding the issue.

Regards,
Pitsolutions