[TYPO3-mvc] Removing non existing object from repository

David Schreiber flashmasterdash at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:42:08 CET 2010

After some debugging it came out that this bug is not thrown by the
repository at all. The programm execution doesn't even reach the point
of deletion.

It seems that the error is thrown because Extbase tries to map an
database object according to the passed object id, and somewhere
doesn't check if this object really exists.

Could this be the problem? Is this maybe a missing feature? Can others
please confirm my assumption about this, I could then try to find this
error.

Regards,
David Schreiber