[TYPO3-mvc] Double-check Password

Boris Meier borismeier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 00:47:02 CET 2010

Hi

Thank's for you answer. Yes, I was trying to implement a server-side check. (Un)fortunately my whole problem was only a typo-error and hence I was seeking way to far for the solution.

Everything is working now. But I've a general question on extbase. Right now I'm converting my password to salted in the "setPassword"-function in the ..._Domain_Model_Member This works fine, but is this also the theoretically right place to do this?

Cheers Boris