[TYPO3-mvc] BE module with extbase

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:43:56 CET 2010

Great,
  Thank you very much Stefan and Franz. Thats the info I needed :)

One more question (I hope the last one atm). How can I get to the
standard BE API of TYPO3 ? For example in old school I had an array
called $TCA where - for example - I had list of all extensions in my
website.

Maybe its simple question for you but I can`t find any info about
writing BE modules in extabase and cause of that I have small problems
with migrating my thinking process from old school to new school :)

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk