[TYPO3-mvc] Understanding "not a correct info array of constructor dependencies was passed!"

Felix Eggbert eggbert at phez.com
Wed Dec 29 11:22:15 CET 2010

Hi guys,

What does error message "not a correct info array of constructor
dependencies was passed!" mean? This occurs when I use a link which has
worked before (basically from a list of categories to a detail view of one
of the categories, when clicked). I tried finding more info on this message
using google without success.

I have just recently upgraded my development system to T3 4.5 beta3, thus to
Extbase/Fluid 1.3beta3 as well. This new version helped a lot solving
problems I had with my extension before (see my previous entries) but brings
up this new message.

I'm not sure whether this is connected to the "breaking changes" in F/E 1.3.
As far as I am aware of it in my extension I am not using dependency
injections yet.

Thanks for a small hint!

Regards,

Felix