[TYPO3-mvc] Same click enlarge in fluid/extbase as in Text CE

Visay Keo typo3 at visay.info
Wed Dec 22 17:08:31 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have created a fluid/extbase extension where BE user can add a photo
record and display in the frontend. There's a click-enlarge field in the
db and tca configure properly. I'd like to have a click-enlarge
functionality as normal image content element when the click-enlarge is
enabled.

Is it possible to do this with fluid? or do I have to wrap my own link
around the image in fluid? If yes, how?

In tt_news, as far as I know there is a standard wrap property which
apply to image in single view and I'd like to do the same but I don't
how to apply that wrap in fluid/extbase.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Visay