[TYPO3-mvc] How to change tempate of paginate viewhelper output?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Dec 16 15:29:13 CET 2010

Hi Bastian,

I just tested the paginator widget on TYPO3 4.4 and the latest fluid beta.

Works like a charme! I really do like this one.

Concerning the template stuff:

> That's unfortunately not yet possible. But it's on our list for v4.5
> (see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10823)

Wouldn't it be nice if fluid would first check the "local" Template path
of the user created extension for a paginator-Template? And if none is
found, the original one of the fluid ext will be used.

Just an idea. Maybe it won't work at all due to the architecture. But I
think it would be perfect in such cases to have a "mechanism" just like
the one of the TYPO3 extension manager (local override system exts).

Anyway thanks for that great piece of work.

Regards,
Jochen