[TYPO3-mvc] findBy*() methods return empty arrays

Zoran Zaric lists at zoranzaric.de
Wed Dec 15 15:46:37 CET 2010

--------->3--------->3------>3------------
plugin.tx_bbmhclippingdb.persistence.storagePid = 69
module.tx_bbmhclippingdb.persistence.storagePid = 69

I see the plugin-setting in the TypoScript Object Browser, but can't
find anything regarding the module-Settings.

Yeah I added it to my TS template.

My plugin is a backend module so there's no particular page that I can
check.

Any more ideas?

Thanks,
Zoran