[TYPO3-mvc] the Reflection Service can only be initialized once

KimPixel kimpixel+typo3v4mvc at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:53:21 CET 2010

hi

i also try this:

$dispatcher = new tx_extbase_core_bootstrap();
$config = array(
	'userFunc'=>'tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run',
	'extensionName'=>'DfContact',
	'pluginName'=>'Pi1',
);
$x = $dispatcher->run('', $config);

with the same effect!

Do someone know how i call a extbase action from my controller/view
(Extbase >= 1.3)?
Pleace Help

KimPixel