[TYPO3-mvc] Best way to call controller from pibase extension hook

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Mon Dec 13 20:17:27 CET 2010

Hi,

i'm using a hook in indexed_search to store the pages a user has done.
I'm currently try to call my save action in my controller.

I already did this once before in an diffrent extension. I then wrote a
configuration array and called the Extbase dispatcher.

As for now the dispatcher is deprecated i just wanted to know if i can
use the new DI for that or do i have to call the new bootsraper instead
of the dispatcher with the same static configuration array.

Does anybody got a hint on that or even got some code snippets.

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards,
Kevin