[TYPO3-mvc] Fetching FEUsers related to FEUserGroup

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Dec 9 16:45:16 CET 2010

Hey Alex,

> I tried the following query methods:
>
> $query->equals('usergroup',$usergroupObject);
> $query->equals('usergroup.uid',$usergroupObject->getUid());
> $query->contains('usergroup',$usergroupObject);
> $query->contains('usergroup.uid',$usergroupObject->getUid());

I'm not sure, but I think Marc Bastian found a bug with "contains" and
MM relations, where extbase uses the wrong fieldname to build the
statement. Not sure though if he already created a ticket for it as he
was quite busy to get things done before his vacation.

 From what I see, lines 2 and 3 should return something, but in case of
line 3 (which should be the correct way to do) there could be the
mentioned bug.

So in general your thinking is correct, but there might be a bug. Could
you please debug the created statements in the Typo3DbBackend?

Yesterday I also noticed a issue with missing MM_match_fields in queries
build by the repository. I already have a fix for it, but I'm not yet
sure if I fixed the correct place or if the main cause is somewhere
else, so I'd like to talk to Jochen first who might have the most
insight of the QOM etc.