[TYPO3-mvc] findBy*() methods return empty arrays

Zoran Zaric lists at zoranzaric.de
Thu Dec 9 09:47:47 CET 2010

Hi Bastian

On 08.12.2010 19:38, Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Zoran Zaric wrote:
>
>> Where can I a global storagePid for a plugin?
>
> I've just added this question to the Extbase FAQ:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/FAQ

Thanks I wasn't aware, that there's both a "plugin" and a "module"
"scope" (not sure if that's the right term).  It doesn't work, yet, though.

I added

plugin.tx_myextension.persistence.storagePid = 123

and

module.tx_myextension.persistence.storagePid = 123

where 123 is the real pid.

The that I get dumped when using a findBy method for a non existant
column still uses "... .pid IN (0)"

Any more ideas?

Thanks for your time,
Zoran