[TYPO3-mvc] findBy*() methods return empty arrays

Zoran Zaric lists at zoranzaric.de
Wed Dec 8 17:29:14 CET 2010

Ok, I just solved the problme for a frontend plugin.  I haven't had set
the persistence storagePid.

If I use a findBy method for a non existent column, TYPO3 dumps it's SQL
query for me.  There I can see that it uses "...pid IN (0)" which is
obviously wrong.

Where can I a global storagePid for a plugin?

Thanks,
Zoran