[TYPO3-mvc] findBy*() methods return empty arrays

Zoran Zaric lists at zoranzaric.de
Wed Dec 8 14:47:52 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

I'm currently developing my first extbase extension on a TYPO4 v4.4.4
installation.  The exbase version is the one that shipped with 4.4.4
(1.2.1).  I used the exbase kickstarter to model generate the stubs and
Models.  When using a findBy*() method of a instantiated repository
object I get an empty array.

The findAll() Method only works if i overwrite it with:

------>3--------->3------
public function findAll() {
  $query = $this->createQuery();
  $query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectStoragePage(FALS);
  return $query->execute();
}

I'm totally aware, that I have to provide some more Information to get
real help.  But I didn't want to dump my whole extension.

What information can I provide to get help?

Where can I start to debug this problem?

Thanks,
Zoran