[TYPO3-mvc] I'm too stupid for repository->add?

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Tue Dec 7 15:38:36 CET 2010

Am Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:12:29 +0100 schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> This should not happen!
> Could you post the code of your ext_localconf.php/ext_tables.php?
>
> Best,
> Bastian

Yes, sure. I use pastebin for better look:
ext_tables.php
http://pastebin.com/yUVSBN4j

ext_localconf.php
http://pastebin.com/t7U12mXg

Controller:
http://pastebin.com/AhAFBVbq

It starts on the formindexAction. I create a new object and assign this to
the form. The form redirects to the formsend Action.

Validation works perfect. At the moment i add the object with
$query->statement in my repository to the table. After if get the object
with findinserted back (i check all given fields from the form with the
table) and then i have a complete persisted object with the uid.  It`s a
big way to save Data an get it back.

Thanks and regards Manne