[TYPO3-mvc] allowed memory size of ~128000000 bytes exhausted

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Mon Dec 6 13:08:05 CET 2010

Am 06.12.2010 12:48, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:
> Stefan Frömken wrote:
>
>> Ahhh...this line makes the problem:
>> <f:debug>{inks}</f:debug>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Remove it ;)
> Instead you can debug the result in your controller as discussed in the
>
> Best,
> Bastian
My ink-table is connected with 6 other tables. Two of them are connected
by an additional MM-Table. So this project becomes a little bit huge for me.
I have started a discussion just a week ago in typo3.flow3 list
([FLOW3-general] Problems with MM table and display in Fluid). Kay told
me to use the debug ViewHelper.

But I just see that class.t3lib_utility_debug.php works with print_r,
too. So I can confirm you that it is better to convert the object to an
array before.

Stefan