[TYPO3-mvc] 3 questions reagarding fluid and extbase

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Dec 1 20:04:35 CET 2010

Hello Franz,

Am 01.12.2010 19:49, schrieb Franz Koch:

>> How would you map it to a empty domainObject?
>
> just the regular way by iterating over your json data and map it to php
> (domain) objects using setters. Having a little object identity cache
> you could also create recursions easily. Not sure if this is better then
> writing a custom viewHelper though - probably about the same effort.

Mhmm, not sure (I'm new to Extbase and Fluid :=).
The problem is, that the response is nearly completly unknown  - just
know it's json - :( and it's just displayed with fluid (smarty or phptal
in former versions).
So i know the structure only while building the template :(

It's currently working with that (still needs some validation):

ViewHelper:
class Tx_Ksapiclient_ViewHelpers_TestViewHelper extends
Tx_Fluid_Core_ViewHelper_AbstractViewHelper {
	/**
	 * @param $obj  object Object
	 * @param $prop	string Property
	 */
	public function render($obj,$prop) {
		return $obj->$prop;

Template :)
{namespace helper=Tx_Ksapiclient_ViewHelpers}
{helper:test(obj: results, prop:"fortbildung")}

Anyway many thanks for your help (still hoping that bug will be fixed ;))

Best regards
Kay