[TYPO3-mvc] RFC: #7533: form.select: building option keys with viewhelper not possible

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Wed Dec 1 17:39:28 CET 2010

Hi Oli,

> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: bugfix/inconsistency (feature?)
>
> Bugtracker reference:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/7533
>
> Branches:
> trunk, 1.3 (?)
>
> Problem:
> The fluid parser doesn't support using viewhelpers as array keys, so
> the following would not get parsed
>

> Note: This patch is by Marc Bastian Heinrichs. I'm just posting it to
> the list.

thanks for writing an RFC for this, but unfortunately my patch has an
bug with selecting the correct option as selected, because the
comparing for the selected value is done after replacing the keys with
the values from optionsValuesArray.
But in my case I want to set the value argument to the original key.

If you want to fix this, go on. I could work on this not until january.

Regards,
Marc Bastian