[TYPO3-mvc] I'm too stupid for repository->add?

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Wed Dec 1 08:27:56 CET 2010

Am Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:08:19 +0100 schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:

> Hey,
>
> which version of Extbase do you have? If you use trunk, you should use
> the dependency injection features.

Hi Sebastian,

i have double checked all my files. It seems all ok. How can i debug the
way of the objects? In the Perstistence/Manager.php in the method i can
find my repsoitories, but in $reconstitutedObject i didn`t find my user
object. Can you tell me how is the way to track my object to the way to my
table? It`s a little bit important now :(

Thanks and regards
Manne