[TYPO3-mvc] Using extbase in cron scripts / scheduler tasks

Axel Böswetter evilbmp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:21:45 CEST 2010

Hi list,

as the topic says, is there a way to use the extbase framework within cron
scripts respectivly scheduler tasks? What has to be instantiated to do so?
In my special case I already have an extbase-based extension. Now I want
to implement a scheduler task and want to make use of the persistence functionality
of extbase, which means using the repository objects of my existing extension.
Is this already possible? How?

Regards,
Axel Böswetter