[TYPO3-mvc] JSON output

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Tue Aug 31 18:21:23 CEST 2010

Hello

I need a custom formatted JSON response for feeding into e.g. the
jqGrid. So following approach will be correct/clean? I just want to be
sure before implementing :)

1. PAGE object with custom typeNum (same like
EXT:mvc_extjs/Configuration/TypoScript/ajax.txt)

2. listAction with template list.json (where the controller is called
with format=json GET param)

3. Custom Fluid ViewHelper to be used in the list.json to format the
JSON for jqGrid.

I don't think JSON ViewHelpers from EXT:mvc_extjs will be useful as
those are mainly intended for ExtJS.

--

With best regards,
Pankaj Lele