[TYPO3-mvc] initializeAction and forward to a specific view

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 31 10:33:01 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,
In my controller I'm checking if the user is logged in or not and I want to
redirect him to the same controller, but in another action.

I thought that this would be an easy task - just check if the user has the
rights to view the resource in the initializeAction() function and redirect
him
to public function youDontHavePermissions().

Now the problem that I encountered is the following
if I do the check in initializeAction and use forward or redirect => then
the controller is called over and over again till either firefox or extbase
kill the action.

Is there any method that I can use in initializeAction to redirect to a
specific view?

Kind Regards,
Daniel