[TYPO3-mvc] storage pid(s)

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Mon Aug 30 18:41:30 CEST 2010

Hallo List,

I have the following problem: I want to select records from different
tables, each stored in a different sysfolder. Let's say I have fe users
in folder 12 which I want to select and I have my own domain objects in
folder 13 which I want to select.

Now I can only set one ore more storage pids by TS settings but I cannot
declare a storage pid for each type of record and what's even worse not
a storage pid for each query.

Is there any solution for this problem or do I have to put all records I
want to use in my extension into the same Sysfolder / Page? I think it
should be possible to set a PID to be used for a certain query.

Thanks for your help!

Greez

Mimi