[TYPO3-mvc] Klasse wird nicht gefunden

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat Aug 28 14:23:44 CEST 2010

Am 28.08.2010 14:10, schrieb ad:
> ps.: ad are my initials for Arno Dudek. If someone really want to know
> who I am, he can look at my email address. But pls respect a little bit
> individuality

Hi Arno,
your email address is unpersonal to.

There are some mailing list rules and some things called respect and
kindness and form of cummunication.

We are a helping "community". Community lives form communication,
knowing each other, interacting in a kind of personal way.

Everyone here expects you to use your correct name - I personally do not
answer questions from "not to determine senders".
No name sound like "i don't care who you are, so you do not need to know
who i'am. I just want you and you have to give me a fast and cheap
answer, then I'll leave again".

The "unpersonal" variant is named "support". If you do not like the
community spirit and are not able to respect it, you should go for
(paid) support. They do not care about who you are and how you behave
but money ;)

And I'm encouraging people to not respond on anonym persons beside the
note about his anonymity :)

regards

Steffen