[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID: shorthand-syntax for links not working?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Aug 27 10:51:49 CEST 2010

Hey,

> that's correct so far. In which context do you need that? I mean; you
> want to generate a tag, so why not use the "verbose" syntax?

I'm using a partial to render form fields. The partial can be configured
through it's arguments and is also responsible to render validation
errors inline (so the correct validation error for that field get's
rendered below it etc). I also added a possibility to append any
content/string to the fields and I tried to append a link to the terms
of condition to a checkbox field - and that didn't work out.

For now I "solved" it by replacing the partial with code from the
partial (so I have duplicate code now). Keeping the rendering logic
inside the partial would have been nice though.