[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid - Setting an attribute in viewHelper by condition

Daniel Lienert lienert at punkt.de
Wed Aug 25 11:26:06 CEST 2010

> I'm not quite sure but I suppose you've to use the escape-notation for
> 'submit()' like Franz wrote:
>

> <f:form.checkBox name="name" value="value" additionalAttributes="{f:if
> (condition: '{object.submitOnChange}', then: '{onchange :

Hi,

Thank you all for the suggestions!
I tried them all, but none of them work. (The error was #1237900529: The
argument "additionalAttributes" was registered with type "array", but is
of type "string")

Has anyone already tested something like that and can surely say that
the parser understands such a construct?

thx
Daniel