[TYPO3-mvc] _hmac behaving strangely

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Fri Aug 20 22:56:27 CEST 2010

El 20/08/2010 02:13 p.m., Braulio J. Solano-Rojas escribió:

> I have a form that was working, but suddenly, I do not know why it
> stopped filling the _hmac.
>
> Plus now I have fields without a name, like:
>
> <input size="45" type="text" name="" value="" />
>
> It's like there was no object assigned to the form, but it is.
>
> I do not know what could have changed. Has someone a clue? Is this a bug?

This is so strange. In my controller in the new action I am assigning
the object:

$this->view->assign('newQuote', $newQuote);

And in my view I am passing the object as a parameter to the form helper:

<f:form method="post" action="create" object="{newQuote}"
onsubmit="validate();">

However using a debugger I see that in the render method of
Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_FormViewHelper the object parameter is null.

This was working and I really do not know what changed.  ;(