[TYPO3-mvc] persistance class mapping in backend

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Fri Aug 20 16:53:43 CEST 2010

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:58:25 +0200, Michael Feinbier <mf at hdnet.de> wrote:

Hi Micha.

Thanks for your help.
> Try to merge your settings into the extbase framework configuration via:
>
> config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes <
> plugin.tx_czsimplecal.persistence.classes

Unfortunately this does not work. Actually I don't see how a TypoScript
setting (=frontend) can help in the backend. It seems as if it was
possible to set the according table in TCA, but this feature was removed
in favor of the TypoScript setting (if I remember correctly). I get why
this would have been done without a substitution for the backend...?

Christian.