[TYPO3-mvc] persistance class mapping in backend

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Thu Aug 19 19:06:32 CEST 2010

Hi.

Is there any way to get a persistance class mapping recognized when using
domain models in the backend?

I use the tt_address tables for organizers and locations in my calendar
extension (http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cz_simple_cal) and
derived a domain model from the tt_address table by using this setup:

plugin.tx_czsimplecal {
	persistence.classes {
		Tx_CzSimpleCal_Domain_Model_Organizer.mapping.tableName = tt_address
		//...

This works in the frontend, but I also use a postSave-hook where an Event
having a relation to the Organizer needs to be instanciated. This fails
due to the fact that the mapping is simply ignored in the backend
(understandable as the config is done in TypoScript) and the table
tx_czsimplecal_domain_model_organizer is tried to find.

Is there any way to have this mapping in the backend, too?

Using TYPO3 4.4 with extbase 1.2.0.

Christian.