[TYPO3-mvc] How to define a userdefined dispatcher???

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Aug 19 08:03:15 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: David Bruchmann <david at bruchmann-web.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. August 2010 02:53:03
CC:
Betreff: [TYPO3-mvc] How to define a userdefined dispatcher???
> Hi,
>
> I want to define an own dispatcher but have some problems doing so:
>
> 1) calls to dispatcher are hardcoded at many places
> 2) an own dispatcher included in ext_localconf.php isn't executed
> 3) I don't know where I have to call my own dispatcher and to retrieve
> the results
>
> My dispatcher shall extend the usual dispatcher-class, so it isn't
> completley new nevertheless I don't know how to call my own dispatcher.
>
> Thanks,
> David

Concerning the Frontend I got a first Result by changing the
ext_localconf.php of my own Extension:

<snippet src='ext_localconf.php'>

require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY) . 'Classes/Dispatcher.php');

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'MyPlugin',
	array(
		'MyController1' => 'index, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
		'MyController2' => 'index, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
	),
	array(
		'MyController1' => 'create, update, delete',
		'MyController2' => 'index, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
	)
);

// OVERWRITING THE DEFAULT DISPATCHER
t3lib_extMgm::addTypoScript($_EXTKEY,'setup','
	tt_content.list.20.[plugin signature]_[controller].userFunc =
tx_[plugin signature]_dispatcher->dispatch
',43);

</snippet>

Using some functions in my own dispatcher still may a bit difficult and
I haven't tested anything I want to use the dispatcher for but this
seems being the right direction ...

Greets,
David