[TYPO3-mvc] settings within a repository?

Sven Kalbhenn sven at skom.de
Wed Aug 18 16:36:27 CEST 2010

Hi Bastian,
Hi Thomas,
>> how can i get the settings (TSetup) within a repository?

> You should not need settings in your repository. So - like Thomas - I'd
> be interested in what you're trying to achieve.
In this case, I tried to write a function like findAllTrainers() or findAllStudents() or something similar.
The trainers or students are defined by being member of a specific feuser-group, which I can set in the TSetup.

I'm really surprised, that you think the settings are not needed in the repository!
What about configure something like sorting, filtering etc. in the TSetup? Should I really pass all this configurations as parameters in each function in each controller?

Greetings…Sven