[TYPO3-mvc] How to get db table/uid of a form object inside a viewHelper

Frank Frewer info at frankfrewer.de
Wed Aug 18 09:23:10 CEST 2010

Hi @all,

I try to code a RteViewHelper. To make it work in BE Modules too, I have
to handle an instance of TCEForms:

$form = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_TCEforms');
$form->initDefaultBEmode();

To get the field I need the db table and the uid of the form object:
$field =
$form->getSoloField($table,$dataArr[$table.'_'.$tableuid],'description');

But how do I get the table (e.g. 'tx_blogexample_domain_model_blog' for
the blog object) and the uid inside a VH?

I didn't find a way. Maybe someone could help me?

Regards,

Frank