[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:48:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you guys for that wonderful viewHelper :)
I just tried this and it works like a charm.
But I also have one Question/suggestion.
I cannot seem to be able to configure the rte via pageTS like this:
RTE.default.showButtons = bold,italic,underline,orderedlist,unorderedlist

This does not work for me. Or did I miss something?
Apart from that the RteConfiguration-ViewHelpers getRte-function has an
optional parameter "$rteConfiguration" which is not passed by the
rteViewHelpers render-function. This parameter could usually be used to
pass some additional configuration to the drawRTE-function, like

array( 'showButtons' => 'bold,italic,underline,link,orderedlist,
unorderedlist' )

for example.
Perhabs you could include these parameters as well in the rteViewHelper?

I am looking forward to hear your opinion/suggestions on that.

Regards
Jonas