[TYPO3-mvc] Changing adding/removing an object to an ObjectStorage removes all hidden records

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Aug 13 12:55:03 CEST 2010

Am 13.08.2010 12:46, schrieb Martin Kutschker:
>> b, not correct
>  From you description it seems that it should ignore any "visibility" flags when reinserting the
> relations.

The problem is, that it uses the "object storage" to determine wether
there is a relation or not. And the ObjectStorage - for sure - includes
only visible objects.

But I'm on Fixing it... seems to be pretty easy solution, as it's
handled correctly for 1:n relations, and only a litte line movements and
additional checks are needed...

regards