[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: form.select view helper and empty default item

Laurent Foulloy yolf.typo3 at orange.fr
Thu Aug 12 14:05:56 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for your patch. However, it seems it does not take into account
the problem I was addressing. When the selector box is used with a
relation 1:n and a empty option, $propertyValue is an array '__identity'
=> 0. In that case I expect to have 0 stored in the database for the
field. Do I miss something ?

Best regards

Laurent