[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot update a 1:n relation

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Aug 12 10:13:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a Company with a contact (1:n => Person).

I made an edit form to change the contact (only the contact) using a
form.select input element. UpdateAction on Company is properly called
with new contact (debug on $company shows the new contact).

I make a

$this->companyRepository->update($company);

but my company is not updated (the contact is still the previous one
after the operation). What may be wrong?

Xavier