[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Daniel Dimitrov danielsd_bg at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 12 09:47:47 CEST 2010

Hi Bastian,
Actually I tried to add the js to the onsubmit event of the form, but fluid
keeps parsing the js there and transforms && to amp; amp; ...
An the raw view helper I wrote was not helping either...
class Tx_BwShop_ViewHelpers_RawViewHelper extends
Tx_Fluid_Core_ViewHelper_AbstractViewHelper {

	protected $objectAccessorPostProcessorEnabled = FALSE;

	/**
	 * Render without processing
	 *
	 *