[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #9210: imageViewHelper should not throw exception

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Aug 9 13:21:53 CEST 2010

Felix Oertel wrote:

> Problem:
> i don't like the imageViewHelper to throw exceptions if an image is not
> found.

Hi Felix.
True, but as I commented in the issue, we're planning to improve
ViewHelper exception handling anyways.
Good that you reported it though, as I forgot to create an issue for
that. Just did it now: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9211

BTW: It might take a while until we'll be able to integrate this even
though it's quite a small feature.. There are so many open issues and so
few Sebastians & Jochens ;)

BTW²: Do you have a good idea on how to implement something like
Development context for v4 (see #9211 for details)

Best,
Bastian