[TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper for URIs can't access Enviroment

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Aug 6 17:13:39 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Sebastian Kurfürst <sebastian at typo3.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. August 2010 06:34:12
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper for URIs can't access Enviroment

Hey Sebastian,

>> $this->data =
>> $this->controllerContext->getRequest()->getContentObjectData();
>> $pluginNamespace = 'tx_' . $this->data['list_type'];
> getContentObjectData() is somehow "hacky" and bound to v4. I'd rather
> suggest using the first solution, as this is upwards-compatible to FLOW3
> as well.

Yes, I suppose the best argument is that data from any table shouldn't
be fetched directly - especially from a viewHelper ;)

Using the other solution I'd like to know how I can retrive the var
$_EXTKEY dynamically with some function or from some array. Inside my
extension surley it keeps always the same but to note it statically
doesn't allow using the viewHelper by other extensions.

Thanks and Greets,
David