[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 (TSFE) uses config.locale_all, fluid does not

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Fri Aug 6 09:08:08 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen.

As this seems to be a widely encountered issue, I wrote a ViewHelper in
the incubator that uses strftime() instead of date(). This way it allows
for localized strings. The syntax is different though, so have a look at
the strftime() doc on php.net.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/package-viewhelperincubator/repository/show/DateTimeViewHelper
http://php.net/manual/en/function.strftime.php

Christian.