[TYPO3-mvc] Cache problem with update form

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Aug 5 18:32:06 CEST 2010

Hey,

> I'm creating an extension which allows to manage companies. Here is my
> register settings:
>
> Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
> $_EXTKEY,
> 'Pi1',
> array(
> 'Company' => 'dispatch, index, show',
> 'Address' => 'edit, update',
> ),
> array(
> 'Company' => 'show',
> 'Address' => 'update',
> )
> );
>
> Now, on action 'show' I display company details. I have a link to action
> Address->edit to update one of the addresses of the company. So far so
> good. When I submit my new address, the address is only updated when I
> clear cache in backend before showing the update form. Otherwise nothing
> happens (address not updated in DB, company details show old address).

could you please check if the action argument is part of the post
request and not only a getVar? The USER_INT switch is done using TS
conditions checking for GP:tx_your_ext|action = update. And due to the
way TYPO3 handles GET/POST vars in t3lib_div::_GPvar this condition
won't match if there are post vars but the action name is not part of
the post arguments.